This is a 5 exposures (-2, -1, 0, +1, +2 EV) HDR shot. Take this Foto Feb. 2016 during a sightseeing in my hometown. Click on the picture for full-resolution.
Church of Our Lady
The signature landmark of Dresden is the Frauenkirche, the Church of Our Lady. It is one of the most talked about German buildings in the recent past.
Some interesting Facts about Dresden’s Frauenkirche
- Original stones charred from the fire were salvaged from the ruins and combined with new, lighter colored stones – an architectural mosaic of past and present.
- The Frauenkirche was reconstructed using original plans from 1726. The architects determined the position of each stone from its spot in the rubble.
- The colorful murals inside the church and the artistically carved oak doors were recreated with the help of old wedding photographs.
- The golden cross on top of the church was crafted by a British goldsmith, whose father was an Allied pilot in the air-raids over Dresden.
- Kamera: Canon EOS 70D
- Brennweite: 16mm
- Blende: ƒ/8
- Verschlusszeit: 1/500s
- ISO: 100
- Urheberrecht: www.bildmagnet.com